V1.25 - CTD when transitioning from geoscape to combat mission

Emily_F

There was a CTD when I tried to go to the downed UFO closest to my base. 

Also, I am pretty sure that in Autosave 18 you will see a UFO not showing as downed by the fighters that are returning to base, but the mission was successful. 

output.log auto_strategy_before_intercept-17.json auto_strategy_after_intercept-18.json auto_strategy_before_combat-19.json

16 hours ago, Emily_F said:

There was a CTD when I tried to go to the downed UFO closest to my base. 

Also, I am pretty sure that in Autosave 18 you will see a UFO not showing as downed by the fighters that are returning to base, but the mission was successful. 

output.log 8.87 MB · 0 downloads auto_strategy_before_intercept-17.json 517.93 kB · 0 downloads auto_strategy_after_intercept-18.json 521.03 kB · 0 downloads auto_strategy_before_combat-19.json 523.22 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks. This is an odd one because I can actually load the tactical mission fine from save 19 even in the Steam build, so it must have been something that happened in the game prior to the save.

Unfortunately the logs won't be that helpful here as the Experimental branch has a non-debug version on it right now due to the save path error, but we'll be putting out another hotfix on Experimental today that will bring them back. If it reoccurs in the future we'll be able to fix it from that.