V1.15? - CTD in geoscape with no obvious cause

I just took down a medium UFO in the US with Phantoms from Africa and was on my way back to base, and had a random CTD.  

Edit: can confirm it is repeatable.  If it makes a difference, I took the $200k rather than sent a dropship after downing it.  It crashes as the fighter group get about 2/3 of the way back to base. 

Edit 2: If I take out the two fighters that turn up then it doesn't crash (see manual save)

output.log auto_strategy_before_intercept-106.json

user_will_it_still_crash-14.json

Edited by Emily_F
Updates

35 minutes ago, Emily_F said:

I just took down a medium UFO in the US with Phantoms from Africa and was on my way back to base, and had a random CTD.  

Edit: can confirm it is repeatable.  If it makes a difference, I took the $200k rather than sent a dropship after downing it.  It crashes as the fighter group get about 2/3 of the way back to base. 

Edit 2: If I take out the two fighters that turn up then it doesn't crash (see manual save)

output.log 9.77 MB · 0 downloads auto_strategy_before_intercept-106.json 757.19 kB · 0 downloads

user_will_it_still_crash-14.json 724.87 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks. Yeah, I can reproduce this. We'll get it fixed ASAP.