[m1.11 - General] The engineers that haven't been hired in the workshop that hasn't been built ... are refusing to work.

Melee

Description:  The nonexistent engineers in the nonexistent workshop are refusing to work.

What Happened:  Received notice Bravo engineers had stopped working due to lack of storage space.  Bravo has no engineers and no workshop. Alpha has engineers but they are not working on anything.  Alpha and Bravo storerooms are not at capacity.

image_2023-07-03_190124452.png

output.log user_day_68_manual_save-108.json

11 hours ago, Melee said:

Description:  The nonexistent engineers in the nonexistent workshop are refusing to work.

What Happened:  Received notice Bravo engineers had stopped working due to lack of storage space.  Bravo has no engineers and no workshop. Alpha has engineers but they are not working on anything.  Alpha and Bravo storerooms are not at capacity.

image_2023-07-03_190124452.png

output.log 3.35 MB · 0 downloads user_day_68_manual_save-108.json 435.97 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks. Yeah, that's weird. We'll take a look.

Bravo and now also Charlie (new storeroom) messages keep recurring couple? times per day.  Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie base storeroom capacities are currently 123/150, 141/150, and 81/150 respectively.  I don't think idle engineers produce funding while Engineering is stopped too.

Edited by Melee

• 2 weeks later...

I keep an expenditure log and the available cash didn't jive with the expected +6K/day from idle engineers when I updated the log a few days after the message the engineers had stopped.  I might have bought something too that I didn't remember.  I didn't replay the days to see.

Yes, I had expected to get 18K over the course of 3 days and I got less than 18K. I didn't think I had bought anything and it was only a few K shy which kinda matched with the few hours the storage rooms were full until one completed.

I have confirmed in m1.16, if engineers are stopped due to full storage, they do not generate hourly idle funds.

Additionally, if engineers are stopped due to a full storeroom and an additional storage room finishes construction, the engineers remain stopped.  Running attached save until storeroom at base Alpha finishes construction resulting in 217/275 storage, alpha engineering still shows stopped due to 'stores full'. Bravo and Charlie storerooms capacities are 144/150 and 147/150.  The slack-jawed troglodytes in Engineering can't figure out the storeroom is no longer full and are now stuck stopped.

user_day_106_manual_save-185.json

Edited by Melee
  • Like 1