Xenonauts Difficulty Curve?

IBNobody

You have to put your pancake - it has to be an accurate representation of the Mighty Pancake Saviour Commissar - in a frying pan.

Then you have to run a set distance, throwing up your Commissar facsimile and catching it back in the pan.

In some races you only have to throw the pancake up at the start and at the end, but others have it more frequently.

That's it really. It's the sort of thing that makes people yearn for the days of mob football :) Silly laws around health and safety are dooming all such past times. Honestly, they'll be banning the boiling hot oil in the frying pan next :)

And back on the subject of difficulty: does the game intentionally select terror sites that are just out of range? All the time? I've managed to get 3 bases up: should be able to get to at least one of them, you'd think. Nope. And even on 'easy' which should be easy to play test (well maybe in Beta), I've lost 3 troops that I can't replace and can't afford anything even if I could build it - 16 technicians aren't worth having.

Still like the game but can't see me getting much past the end of October at this rate. Will see how I get on though (where's the big pile of cash stashed?).