Milestone 1.04 Experimental Released! (Closed Beta)

Another hotfix for Milestone 1 and it does not break save games. Just a small update to patch in a little more content as press will be getting access to the build fairly soon.

Changelog:

• There's now a notification on the Air Combat that indicates it will be receiving a major update in Early Access.
  • Autopsies pop up on the Geoscape after missions again.
  • Added / edited more research text on various projects (there should now be research text for everything except the Interrogation projects).
  • Added artwork for the UFO Hull Plating project, and placeholder art for the Alien Electronics project.
  • Fixed several issues with grenade targeting in the tutorial.
  • Fixed an issue where soldiers being fired still retain their loadouts, which means those loadouts can't be deleted.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, maxm222 said:

When I started up the new build my saved games button is  disabled and if I go to the load screen (to load a v27.6 save) it shows the "made on older version and can't be loaded" message.

Yeah, V27 is an older version. Switch to the Experimental Legacy branch if you want to keep playing it.