Game starting at 1979...

Do they examine impossible concepts such as redirecting gravity, magnetic force without a magnetic field, inverting time dilation etc? I'm not sure layman understanding of factual science is sufficient for what i was trying to discuss... I wanted to pour more into science fiction. :P

Do they examine impossible concepts such as redirecting gravity, magnetic force without a magnetic field, inverting time dilation etc? I'm not sure layman understanding of factual science is sufficient for what i was trying to discuss... I wanted to pour more into science fiction. :P
Well, no...but it's certainly helpful if you want to talk about "hard" science fiction.

Professor Michio Kaku once stated that any extraterrestrial civilization that are capable of interstellar travel is at least thousands of years ahead of us in terms of technology. How on earth do we present a military challenge to such an advanced civilization back in 1979 is beyond me...

Everything else is fine tho, keep up the good work.

Just because he said it does not make it true.

If it makes you happy, pretend the people that made the space ships die due to a virus and the race that fly them now can only opperate the kit but can't replicate it.

Think Star Gate