[V26.2 - Ground Combat] Visual issue - the top panel mini-icon for fusion-pistol equipped soldier looks like rifleman

YD7

On 2/22/2023 at 8:32 PM, YD7 said:

In the attached screenshot, soldier #1 is equipped with fusion pistol, but the weapon representation in the soldier icon on the top screen panel is that of ballistic rifle.

2023-02-22 22_27_15-Xenonauts 2.jpg

user_g04_s02-128.json 2.61 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks. Looks like that's actually an issue with the Assault Shield rather than the Fusion Pistol, but I'll get it fixed up anyway.

Just now, Chris said:

Thanks. Looks like that's actually an issue with the Assault Shield rather than the Fusion Pistol, but I'll get it fixed up anyway.

I should've reported this before, but the exact same thing happens if you have a medkit and a pistol. If you have the medkit in the primary and a pistol in the secondary, the rifle icon appears at the top (I experimented with a weird build). 

3 minutes ago, Kamehamehayes said:

I should've reported this before, but the exact same thing happens if you have a medkit and a pistol. If you have the medkit in the primary and a pistol in the secondary, the rifle icon appears at the top (I experimented with a weird build). 

Hmmm. Yeah, makes sense. I guess I'll create a tiny medipack image to guard against people being weird then :)