For the reason of more immersion I would love to hear much more radio chatter while dogfighting.

(Target in sign, target lost, Fox 1,2,3,4, I'm hit, the bastard breaking left, check your six, feet wet, feet dry, empty fuel, heading home, back to base, watch out, eject, eject, eject...and so on - stuff like that).

Any other suggestions?

Edited by Templer

I liked the applause and the cheering in the X-com game after the first downing. This would be nice after a successful terror mission, downed big ship or destroyed alien base. In other words, the important victories. That would be nice.

Also the sounds of fighting and screaming in the terror missions in X-com EU i liked a lot. Made a whole lot unique stress and severity apart from the other missions in the game.

Generally, for some reason, no games ever succeed in making unit acknowledge-sounds sound good. They never feel real.

But the once playing now in Aircombat sound good and very real, probably because they are.