[V16] CTD Geoscape with Transport

So, I have a CTD when trying to send jeep and F17 to my second base. Instead of the popup about supplies arriving, I am getting the transport plane disappearing (as normal) and then the CTD when I try to access base.

Newgame then load save is not working either :(

Hi tass. To help the developers pin down where the problem is, could I ask some questions about your problem, please?

Do you encounter this problem:

• Only when you send an F-17 and a Hunter at the same time in the same transport.
  • When you send an F-17 then a vehicle (in separate transports).
  • When you send a vehicle then an F-17 (in separate transports).

Do you get a normal "supplies arrived" message if:

• You send an F-17.
  • You send a vehicle.

Ah, there's a known bug where if you make a save when a transport is in the air, then load up that save, that results in the game crashing when the transport arrives at the base.The solution to that is to simply save before and after, not during transport.

That'll probably be the reason why your save isn't working.

As for the main part of it, then there was the other bug caused by sending multiple transports without going back to the main geoscape for a second between them causing crashes as well.

I'm not sure if either were fixed.

Ah, there's a known bug where if you make a save when a transport is in the air, then load up that save, that results in the game crashing when the transport arrives at the base.The solution to that is to simply save before and after, not during transport.

Awesome :( guess go back a few then...

As for the main part of it, then there was the other bug caused by sending multiple transports without going back to the main geoscape for a second between them causing crashes as well.

I'm not sure if either were fixed.

I have this happening with 2 transports each doing a single, tested F17 then jeep, jeep then F17.. even F17 and troops. But in all cases I had a save with the bird in the air... looks like thats a big no-no for now.