[V16 Air Combat] Double combat

Same for me.

Partially paste from my other post in the wrong section of the forum:

On the "air to air" screen, meaning while fighting against other aircrafts, it seems that I do have two enemies at once: 1) The sound is echoing, delay about half of a second and 2) I have a second, somehow broken target. Please see the attached screenshot (http://goo.gl/NvHCh).

The problem is that fighters attack your aircraft and go into combat without prompting you to start it and often enough they do that two times in a row. The game can take two combats happening, although you can't issue orders to your other team. The crash happens when the game has to stop two combats after they are finished. I'd say this can be stopped by prompting the player with an interception message when the fighters attack your aircraft.

I believe I've encountered this one as well, I had a squadron of 3 F-17s (all my planes) enter combat with 3 enemy fighters, but as soon as I started I could hear other combat as well, even though I only had the one squadron, anyways, after I downed the fighters, the game crashed.

EDIT: v16.1

Edited by LesserAngel

I have had this happen too. It seems to occur when I send a squadron to intercept, run the game at turbo speed, then another alien squadron is detected in between my fighters and their targets, and I hit (cancel) on the popup that results from the 2nd alien fleet so that the game resumes at turbo speed. If I approach the target more slowly, it doesn't seem to happen as often.