[V25.4b - Ground Combat] Freeze When MARS Drive Through UFO Door

Steelpoint

Description: I drove a MARS through a closed internal UFO door, the game froze once I did this.

What Happened: At the start of my turn, I drove my MARS through the upper, closed, alien door. Upon doing so the game would freeze and present error prompts in the console. I have to terminate the game to exit. 

I reloaded my save and tried again, performing the same sequence of actions, and the game froze again. It did not matter if I ordered my MARS to drive through the door or have it drive up to the door, then move through it in a second move. Having another solider open the door, then ordering the MARS through, also produced a crash.

Save file and output log have been attached. To repeat the bug, take the MARS and order it to drive through the upper most closed UFO door going into the cockpit.

auto_groundcombat_turn_12_start-85.json output.log

On 1/15/2023 at 2:27 PM, Steelpoint said:

Description: I drove a MARS through a closed internal UFO door, the game froze once I did this.

What Happened: At the start of my turn, I drove my MARS through the upper, closed, alien door. Upon doing so the game would freeze and present error prompts in the console. I have to terminate the game to exit. 

I reloaded my save and tried again, performing the same sequence of actions, and the game froze again. It did not matter if I ordered my MARS to drive through the door or have it drive up to the door, then move through it in a second move. Having another solider open the door, then ordering the MARS through, also produced a crash.

Save file and output log have been attached. To repeat the bug, take the MARS and order it to drive through the upper most closed UFO door going into the cockpit.

auto_groundcombat_turn_12_start-85.json 1.55 MB · 1 download output.log 8.12 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks. Yeah, there's an annoying crash when any UFO wall / door gets destroyed. I'll put out a hotfix for it shortly.