Workshop Infinite Quantity

xilacnog

If possible could an infinite quantity button appear in the workshop?

This would be usefull for when we are producing missiles and ammo on the workshop, in the equip screen of the apropriate units (soldiers, vehicles and/or aircraft) we still have a finite number of ammo but the workshop keeps producing them.

I hadn't noticed that alenium was a required resource of laser cells, however there are, or will be, things that we need to produce that don't require alenium, right?

Besides, better to allow an infinite production of laser cells than to run out of them because you forgot to produce more.

If you hadn't noticed, certain things (laser cells for example) now take Alenium to build.

Do you really want unlimited set production when you can't reclaim your resources?

Bah.. Alenium is cheap and abundant.. like crude oil...... in 1970.....

If we ever run out Giovanni has the solution right here!

I hadn't noticed that alenium was a required resource of laser cells, however there are, or will be, things that we need to produce that don't require alenium, right?

Besides, better to allow an infinite production of laser cells than to run out of them because you forgot to produce more.

I dunno, I would assume that like the original games, production of most things will require either alenium or alien alloys, especially the weapons and armours.

I very much doubt there are going to be items to produce outside of the MIG that don't require anything but money.