[v25.3 - Ground Combat] Accuracy modifier descriptions for large target and crouched target are swapped

asdfcyber

13 hours ago, asdfcyber said:

The accuracy modifiers themselves are fine, but the descriptions of large targets and crouched targets seem to be swapped. This guy is definitely crouched:

image.png.7c60291b22d1f537679f226a8f047c8f.png

And I believe I've seen crouched as a >1 modifier on a cyberdrone.

Thanks. Yeah, we've got this logged already - I spotted it when testing one of your other related bugs a couple of weeks back. We'll get it fixed.

1 hour ago, asdfcyber said:

image.png.94cc1dbeacfc6f7c768e375b42c407a3.png

Is +0.10 an error here? Shouldn't it be either +10% or x1.10? The mixed use of percentages (both as % and as multipliers), percentage points and whatever the top item is makes this information panel quite confusing.

I have tested the hit calculations when the demo came out and a little once the open beta released, and I think I know what the .10 means. I am 99% sure that the +.10 crouch modifier actually modifies the shot accuracy, so the true shot accuracy is actually x1.30 (1.20 shot accuracy +.10 crouch modifier). The hit chance calculation definitely needs to be revamped somewhat to make the calculation easier and have much better order of operations. I think I will create a topic somewhat listing potential better ways of showing the hit chance ui, as I doubt Chris would want us to start discussing it here in the bug reports forum. 

Edited by Kamehamehayes