[v25.3 - Ground Combat] Jetpack path tiles broken

asdfcyber

13 hours ago, Emily_F said:

I've noticed that the troops with jet packs can't go on some shipping containers and some buildings even if they could go up and over (ie they're only on Level 1 or 2, not the top level)

Sounds strange. If you see it again, grab a screenshot and a quicksave and I'll take a look.

19 hours ago, asdfcyber said:

I can reproduce that containers can't be stood on (take soldier 6 and try any container). Haven't found the building bug yet.

quick-178.json 2.65 MB · 0 downloads

Ah, yeah. So the problem is we can't yet link the invisible walkable tiles we place on top of the shipping containers to the health of the shipping containers themselves. So we can either have walkable roofs or destructible containers, but if we have both then you're left with floating walkable tiles once the container is destroyed.

I think the choice of one or the other is inconsistent throughout the game, but we'll hopefully be able to find a working solution in Early Access to link the entities together.