Some nitpicks on mission objectives and how they are handled in the tactical ui

I already posted a couple of these nitpicks in the v25 general balancing thread, but I don't want to derail that thread with nitpicks with this particular mission as it is more nitpicks and slight annoyances more than anything to do with balance. 

-I think that some aspects of the cleaner intel mission are not crystal clear like the objectives being extremely delicate or stunned enemies/destroyed MARS being left behind. I think they should be put in the left-hand corner somewhere so the player is aware of it completely as they play the mission. 

-The actual turn count of the mission is not shown anywhere on the screen. This is particularly important when reinforcements start to appear on turn 5 and it is easy to forget what turn you are on currently. The turn count needs to be put up on the ui somewhere imo. Or another solution is to have a popup counting the number of turns until reinforcements arrive, similarly to how capturing ufos work or how abduction missions work.

-This doesn't necessarily apply to the Cleaner Intel Mission specifically, but secondary win conditions are not listed in the left-hand corner like that you have the option to capture ufos instead of eliminating all of the enemies (I don't know if alien bases have the same issue or not as I have not gotten there at this point, maybe someone can confirm or deny). I think these should be put in the left-hand corner as well but instead say "Alternate:". 

You mean the Cleaner-Bureau-Mission, right?

There the only Main-Part is to catch as many Information as you can (10 are Minimum). But yeah, it would be cool to have the Bonus shown (by 11+ you get that and that as Bonus, evtl. R & D-Shortages) to the 25.000 Credits per sold Information.

With the missing turn Count I aggree fully in that Cleaner-Bureau-Mission. Would be cool to see when the first and second wave of Assistment from the Enemy will show up.

Secondary Win Conditions are not for Base-Defenses (Bases and Outpots from yourself / Founding Countrys), Terror-Missions, Abduction Missions and Base-Attacks (Catching enemy Bases dosen´t matter Alien, Cleaners or Human Traitors).