v25.1b- Weird issues with sentry loadouts before base defense mission

Kamehamehayes

You can put both a rocket launcher and a cannon on a sentry before a base defense mission and it ends up with some weird textures: 

image.thumb.png.a31d72b1d9855ddccdee022a2763bd04.png

image.thumb.png.a30c34cdff47ee182f31503c094cd0a6.png

Also, if you put a rocket launcher or cannon on a sentry and then click "update", then you lose the machinegun forever as there is no option to equip a machinegun anymore. 

Save is from right before the Base Defense mission when you equip your soldiers. 

auto_strategy_before_combat-44.json output.log

19 hours ago, Kamehamehayes said:

You can put both a rocket launcher and a cannon on a sentry before a base defense mission and it ends up with some weird textures: 

image.thumb.png.a31d72b1d9855ddccdee022a2763bd04.png

image.thumb.png.a30c34cdff47ee182f31503c094cd0a6.png

Also, if you put a rocket launcher or cannon on a sentry and then click "update", then you lose the machinegun forever as there is no option to equip a machinegun anymore. 

Save is from right before the Base Defense mission when you equip your soldiers. 

auto_strategy_before_combat-44.json 572.19 kB · 0 downloads output.log 6.55 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks. Turns out this is a complicated issue with several different parts. I'm going to fix some of it for the hotfix, specifically the Sentry incorrectly having access to the powerful MARS weapons which it should not.

I'll take a look at the other issues next week, although I think there's a code bug in here that may have to wait until the coders return in the new year.