v25.1b Playtest- New Planes Produced come with no Alloy plating

Kamehamehayes

I built a plane in engineering, and it came with no plating of any kind. I did the improved alloy plating project a little while back, but alloy plating (or any plating at all) is not included with this plane with this plane. 

image.thumb.png.26932104deb09a318b9f5fe0ecd17572.png

The first save is the save right after the plane was built and the other save is when the plane was around 1 day from being built. 

user_no_alloy_plating_on_new_aircraft-3.json auto_strategy_after_intercept-29.json output.log

6 hours ago, Kamehamehayes said:

I built a plane in engineering, and it came with no plating of any kind. I did the improved alloy plating project a little while back, but alloy plating (or any plating at all) is not included with this plane with this plane. 

image.thumb.png.26932104deb09a318b9f5fe0ecd17572.png

The first save is the save right after the plane was built and the other save is when the plane was around 1 day from being built. 

user_no_alloy_plating_on_new_aircraft-3.json 406.54 kB · 0 downloads auto_strategy_after_intercept-29.json 449.16 kB · 0 downloads output.log 986.02 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks. Hmmm. I think this is just a setup issue, hopefully we can patch it fairly quickly!