v25.1 Playtest-Aliens sometimes not being stunned after taking enough stun damage

Kamehamehayes

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but an alien gets stunned when accumulated stun damage surpasses its max hp right? I've encountered a few psyons and sectons which should have been stunned after enough damage but decide not to sometimes. I'll post a save and a video of one encounter of that. 

auto_groundcombat_turn_3_start-41.json

45 minutes ago, Kamehamehayes said:

I tried stunning the same alien as before, but with a lot more hits, like 7 or 8 baton swings, and the psyon is still standing. Maybe the psyon is completely immune to stun damage for some reason? 

Thanks. As an aside, usually it helps if you post the logs with bugs because then we can check whether the damage is being registered etc (but in this case the save is sufficient).

Yes, you're right that that Psyon should be stunned after taking 60 or more stun damage. Looking at the save it seems like Stun Damage is actually just broken at the moment; we'll get that fixed for the next hotfix. I think this is the reason why Flashbangs are displaying NaN too actually.