[v14 - Ground Combat] Glitchy tiles thread, mk II.

Okay dokey, since the last thread like this went down like a lead balloon, let's try again. I'm going to report in this thread Glitchy Tiles Only, specifically:

• Tiles which shouldn't block out/should block/half block out the player view of NPCs and squaddies
  • Tiles which NPCs and squaddies should/should not be able to move into because of the tile, and for no other reason, e.g. if a destroyed door blocks movement, I call that a glitchy tile. If an alien dies in a destroyed door and the door blocks movement, I do not call that a glitchy tile.
  • Tiles which cause unusal movement behaviour because of the tile, and for no other reason, e.g squaddie/alien/civilian "sliding" through a fence or barrier
  • Improperly set scenery. By this I mean tiles whose properties mean they appear incorrectly on the screen. (As an example, scroll down a bit - you will see a picture of a window that should line up with the walls to either side but does not.

If you'd like to report glitchy tiles in this thread, please stick to the above. Thanks!

And so, to buisness.

Industrial

Alien dude took a shortcut through a wall with a window. Pic here.

Another alien dude spawned in wall of alien scout. Pic here.

EDIT: A few more while I'm at it, all Industrial.

Brick wall semi-hiding Xenonauts. Got pic?

Two in this one. I can order a squaddie to walk through any part of the red van, and the chain link fence is superimposed on top of the squaddie standing in front of it. Pic here.

When vaulting over this concrete wall, the squaddie is superimposed on top, even though the squaddie is now behind the wall. Pic pic pic.

EDIT 2: 3 more industrial tiles, all with the same kind of problem:

I can walk through all parts of the blue car: A pic

And I can walk into this stack of crates. Moar pics.

And I can walk into this lumber pile. Here's the pic.

Edited by Max_Caine

No screenshots (will grab some in future), from V14.1

• White industrial van, soldier can walk over it making it look like he's on top of it.
  • Same concrete divider issues as described above.
  • Very rare: house in industrial map not rendering a few wall tiles
  • Rare: a few warehouse wall tiles in industrial map not rendering

Other than that it's actually been pretty good. I've been playing the heck out of it past 48 hours.