[24.4 Soldier Screen] Armour Count

Ruggerman

When you are adding Armour to your soldiers the count number only reduces on the main screen, but does not reduce on the the other base screens for the troopers, the number stays the same.

If you only build two Armour  suites you can fit that two too all of your troopers with out building any more.

The counter in this screen is not adjusting the number that should be left, once they are fitted to the soldiers.

10 hours ago, Ruggerman said:

When you are adding Armour to your soldiers the count number only reduces on the main screen, but does not reduce on the the other base screens for the troopers, the number stays the same.

If you only build two Armour  suites you can fit that two too all of your troopers with out building any more.

The counter in this screen is not adjusting the number that should be left, once they are fitted to the soldiers.

Hmm, I can't reproduce this. Please can you attach a save and some detailed instructions on how to reproduce the problem?

I'm guessing you're trying to update the Armour by using the soldier loadouts? I set everyone in the starting squad to have the Assault loadout but not all of them ended up with Defender Armour, because I only had a total of 6 available.

Want I am trying to say is that you only need make one item of either weapons and Armour, as each time you add it to a soldier load-out the counter resets back to one, and you can then add the same weapon or armor  over and over again.to all the soldiers, it's like "the sermon on the mount"

4 hours ago, Ruggerman said:

Want I am trying to say is that you only need make one item of either weapons and Armour, as each time you add it to a soldier load-out the counter resets back to one, and you can then add the same weapon or armor  over and over again.to all the soldiers, it's like "the sermon on the mount"

I can't reproduce this still. I started a new game, unequipped all the Defender Armours and then sold down to 1 of them - and I can only equip one soldier with it. 

Can you provide a save game, and provide some quick screenshots or a series of instructions telling me exactly where to go and what to click?

Instructions on where to find the saves here:

5 hours ago, Ruggerman said:

Oh, are you doing this on Unassigned soldiers? They don't have the same restrictions on their equipment, you can equip all the Unassigned soldiers with the same item but as soon as you add them to the dropship only one of them will end up with the item.

I can understand that'd be confusing but it stops you "losing" items that are equipped on injured or unassigned soldiers. We might look at how it works again though, because now I look at it it seems to be inconsistent in some ways.