[V24.3 - Ground Combat] Missing C4 detonation button

Akrakorn1

This may be a case of me being dumb, but I cannot figure out how to detonate the C4. It says there should be an action button above the item's image, but I only see the buttons related to the sniper rifle, so I assume it's a bug of the button being missing. As a side note, I think it would be nice to be able to visually see the explosive radius of the C4 on the ground even though it says how many tiles it affects, both for convenience and because I'm not sure how it handles diagonal tiles. 

image.thumb.png.ce580d65fd8019e73bbd6905ce43cdc3.png

image.thumb.png.09fc6c7ecdee9eb20297a64d96b856a3.png

The C4 is 2 Parted. First you place the C4 Explosvie like you have done and go to savety like you should first with all Soldiers. If you detonate it now, it´s no fun for about 50% of your Soldiers, esp. on the Door. Only as tip.

In the right Hand the Soldier holds the Detonation Remote Control Module. You have to click on it and then you get the TU-Part like for using a Rifle, Pistol, Grenades etc. to let detonate the C4 Explosive.

Edited by Alienkiller

26 minutes ago, Alienkiller said:

The C4 is 2 Parted. First you place the C4 Explosvie like you have done and go to savety like you should first with all Soldiers. If you detonate it now, it´s no fun for about 50% of your Soldiers, esp. on the Door. Only as tip.

In the right Hand the Soldier holds the Detonation Remote Control Module. You have to click on it and then you get the TU-Part like for using a Rifle, Pistol, Grenades etc. to let detonate the C4 Explosive.

Clicking on the C4 does nothing.