[V.14] all self produced gear dissapears after base defence mission

Zarkov

No problem, I'm 95% sure these are the saves involved. (can't access them due to the 14.1 hotfix.) If I'm correct the tactical save is just before the end of the mission. If you kill the last alien you should finish the mission and lose the laser weapons. The strategic one is just before the start of the mission.

auto_strategy_before_combat-121.json

auto_groundcombat_turn_14_start-658.json

3 hours ago, Zarkov said:

No problem, I'm 95% sure these are the saves involved. (can't access them due to the 14.1 hotfix.) If I'm correct the tactical save is just before the end of the mission. If you kill the last alien you should finish the mission and lose the laser weapons. The strategic one is just before the start of the mission.

auto_strategy_before_combat-121.json

auto_groundcombat_turn_14_start-658.json

Thanks, I'm afraid those two saves are just before and the final turn of an Abudctor crash site respectively though - I think they're a little before the base attack, as you've still got a bunch of guys with Laser weapons at that point!

Whoops sorry about that. Do you know of any way to revert to an older experimental version using the GOG launcher? I can switch to legacy or disable the beta channel. But I have no idea if that gets me back to 14.0. If not I'll just play on in 14.1 and see if the problem occurs again after a base defence.

Zarkov, you can´t switch back, that´s the Mission of an Tester. Keep forward is the only thing you can do or switch to an stable Version. Nothing more you can do.

And personaly I´m happy that we can´t switch back, because the fixed Version is ever better then the previous one or the last stable version.

But back to your Problem: I haven´t had an Base Defense Mission for now, only 2 Alien-Base-Attack Missions, 2 to 3 Terror Missions and the normal UFO´s (Alien-Fighters, Scouts / Probes and Destroyers) which work fully normal from beginning and in the End. No Weapons lost or something.

Edited by Alienkiller

3 hours ago, Zarkov said:

Whoops sorry about that. Do you know of any way to revert to an older experimental version using the GOG launcher? I can switch to legacy or disable the beta channel. But I have no idea if that gets me back to 14.0. If not I'll just play on in 14.1 and see if the problem occurs again after a base defence.

Unfortunately not, no. We'd have to create a new branch and set the old build live on that and it's probably not worth the trouble. There's going to be another hotfix incoming tomorrow probably so maybe wait until that for your next playthrough as I wouldn't want the same thing to happen again!