Sign in to follow this  
Dangermouth

[V.11 - General] Horrible Pause when loading

There was a horrible pause at 4% when I tried to load a game, but it did eventually load. The only other problem involves the relays: I did 2 and got the rep up to 70 and then it just vanished along with the relays so kinda back to square one with no chance of getting out of it. Unless you're only meant to go to them when the bombardment starts (?). I do like the MARS, but it got improvements (TU and a.n. other). Should it? It's also ranked captain!

This thread has been started as it was a bug report that had been attached to Alienkiller's bug report and was not suitable for that thread, for the reasons given on Alienkiller's thread.

18 hours ago, Dangermouth said:

There was a horrible pause at 4% when I tried to load a game, but it did eventually load. The only other problem involves the relays: I did 2 and got the rep up to 70 and then it just vanished along with the relays so kinda back to square one with no chance of getting out of it. Unless you're only meant to go to them when the bombardment starts (?). I do like the MARS, but it got improvements (TU and a.n. other). Should it? It's also ranked captain!

Thanks. Did the loading pause only happen once, by the way?

As for the vanishing relations, that would have happened because the orbital bombardment removed -20 relations in that region (as I said in the release thread, there's currently no notification for the bombardment).

The MARS shouldn't be levelling up either, no. That's a bug I need to look into!