Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Puciek

[8.1 Geoscape] Raid missions not last long enough for skyhawk to reach

Recommended Posts

Right from the start of the game, I got 2 raid missions, and even though I sent skyhawk out instantly, it did not reach the site in time before the mission expired. That doesn't seem right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Puciek said:

Right from the start of the game, I got 2 raid missions, and even though I sent skyhawk out instantly, it did not reach the site in time before the mission expired. That doesn't seem right.

Thanks. Yup, it's a known bug - we're working on a fix but it's a reasonably big job.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chris said:

Thanks. Yup, it's a known bug - we're working on a fix but it's a reasonably big job.

Interestingly I haven't had problems with raid missions while playing V8 - even on different continents where I had issues in V7. Maybe they're just close enough that things seem to be working out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2019 at 3:54 PM, chiroho said:

Interestingly I haven't had problems with raid missions while playing V8 - even on different continents where I had issues in V7. Maybe they're just close enough that things seem to be working out.

Yeah, I suspect that's just good fortune on your part!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×