[v6.2 Ground Combat] Elevators not working

I have entered the Harvester alien craft and as you expect that when you move onto the blue ground tile teleporter, your trooper would be teleported to the next level, it is not happening in this craft, on any blue tile! and also the auto countdown on the turns to victory that flashes up when you enter an alien craft, is not working, as it gets to 0 it stays there for as many times as you are willing to press the end of turn, until you get fed-up, and load an earlier game save!! 

Edited by Ruggerman

14 hours ago, Ruggerman said:

I have entered the Harvester alien craft and as you expect that when you move onto the blue ground tile teleporter, your trooper would be teleported to the next level, it is not happening in this craft, on any blue tile! and also the auto countdown on the turns to victory that flashes up when you enter an alien craft, is not working, as it gets to 0 it stays there for as many times as you are willing to press the end of turn, until you get fed-up, and load an earlier game save!! 

Thanks. Do you happen to have a save game from that mission? I've tried to reproduce the teleporters not working in a couple of random Harvester maps and they seem fine, so maybe it's a problem with one particular map. Do you remember what type of map landscape (e.g. desert) it was?

As the screen shot shows all teleport tiles are covered, and no uplift to the next floor!

Maybe there are aliens on the tiles above, but in the past they would have shot at you, from above!!

This is a farmland landscape.

Screenshot_(1).thumb.png.11a6838f69feb9dbb8b803e3d5bf56b4.png

Edited by Ruggerman

14 hours ago, Ruggerman said:

As the screen shot shows all teleport tiles are covered, and no uplift to the next floor!

Maybe there are aliens on the tiles above, but in the past they would have shot at you, from above!!

This is a farmland landscape.

Screenshot_(1).thumb.png.11a6838f69feb9dbb8b803e3d5bf56b4.png

Wow, you've got a quite long way into the game! :)

Yup, you've found a bug there - but that UFO is a Cruiser rather than a Harvester, so I was actually checking the wrong UFO when I tested yesterday. The teleporters on the Cruiser aren't set up correctly, we'll get that fixed for the next major update.