[V6.1] CTD still when trying to do Observer combat mission

Still getting a CTD after taking down an Observer and trying to do the combat mission.  The save game just before I tried to take it down is attached, along with the log from the crash itself. Just like last time this happened in a previous game, I cannot load the save. Basically, it looks like as soon as you get into February and see the first Observer, any save games in the Geoscape fail to load; they do the load screen, pull up the empty background map, play the first notes of the music, and fall over (I've attached that log too called "Output - copy.log"). 

output.log

About to take down Observer UFO.json

output_-_Copy.log

Edited by Emily_F
Extra info added

Thanks. Hmmm, looks like what's happening here is the Alien Psi-Amp item is just corrupting the game for some reason. As soon as that's recovered the game gets broken on the strategy layer and all future saves will be corrupted ... and as the game saves and loads when it transitions between strategy and ground combat, you're seeing the game crash when you try to fight the next ground mission. We'll get that fixed up.