Closed Beta V4 ground combat with stun gas and rod.

OldGator6

2 problems.

First I stunned an alien with a gas grenade. Then I picked up the stunned alien and put him in one of the troopers backpack. Then walked way. The alien was still on the ground and the alien was also in the backpack. "Feature?"

Second, same combat. I tried to equip the stun rod. There were 3 aliens left in the ship. Shot and killed one. Thought I might be able to stun one as well. "CRASH" game ended to Windows 7 desktop. Tried to restart but the game started before the ship I was fighting even showed up in game. Oh, well. Wanted to see what happens with captured live Alien. Maybe later.

9 hours ago, OldGator6 said:

2 problems.

First I stunned an alien with a gas grenade. Then I picked up the stunned alien and put him in one of the troopers backpack. Then walked way. The alien was still on the ground and the alien was also in the backpack. "Feature?"

Second, same combat. I tried to equip the stun rod. There were 3 aliens left in the ship. Shot and killed one. Thought I might be able to stun one as well. "CRASH" game ended to Windows 7 desktop. Tried to restart but the game started before the ship I was fighting even showed up in game. Oh, well. Wanted to see what happens with captured live Alien. Maybe later.

The first issue is about the 3D model remaining on the ground when you've picked up the 2D inventory item, right? Rather than there being two 2D inventory items? If so then this is a feature that's not implemented yet, but something we will fix before the game releases.

The second bug is a big one - seems like the game crashes as soon as you try and use a stun baton. Thanks for letting us know about that one, I'll ask the coders to try and get it fixed for our Hotfix release!

7 hours ago, Ruggerman said:

When play a game. and it Cashes to Desk Top, who do we collect the data to send it back, for your Analysts to check!!

If you're having problems with the game, please read this thread and then post up the issues in separate threads in this sub-forum:  https://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/index.php?/topic/19688-correct-bug-report-formatting/

That thread tells you what the threads should be called and what information would be useful to us, so we can try and fix the issues up for you!