A custom code for our custom characters

So... the chances of me finding myself in game seem like they could be rather slim w/o abusing the hire/fire system.

Would it be possible to have options screen textfield where us lucky narcissists can paste in an alphanumeric string and have that soldier hired or show up in the pool?

So... the chances of me finding myself in game seem like they could be rather slim w/o abusing the hire/fire system.

Would it be possible to have options screen textfield where us lucky narcissists can paste in an alphanumeric string and have that soldier hired or show up in the pool?

This sounds absolutely brilliant.

(Although I'm not opting in for the $150+ tiers myself I'll probably try to twist IceVamps arm to get his, so I can rename him into "Icevamp Redshirt" in all my games.)

This sounds absolutely brilliant.

(Although I'm not opting in for the $150+ tiers myself I'll probably try to twist IceVamps arm to get his, so I can rename him into "Icevamp Redshirt" in all my games.)

That is a good idea actually.

We'll see if we can't work out a little something something so you can work out your fantasies about me Gorlom. ;)

Woot! via http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/69341191/xenonauts/posts/224998

"Finally, we're also looking at adding a "Force Soldier" option into the game, where you can enter a name in the game options and if a pre-set soldier with that name exists, they will appear in your starting squad of 12. Should ensure that anyone who has paid to go in the game will actually get to see themselves!"