NOTE: POTENTIAL SPOILERS IN THIS POST IF YOU DIDN'T ALREADY CHECK LINK IN POST ABOVE THIS ONE

Is it just me, or does one of them look kind of like zergs? The purple thing?(I guess that is reaper if those are final designs for aliens) I blame those claw spikes things that come from back.

Yeah, checked pic, it totally looks like purple bipedal zergling.(http://images.wikia.com/starcraft/images/8/85/Zergling_SC2_Cncpt2.jpg)

Edited by XenoMask

Ah sorry. Well, if it makes you feel better, maybe its not in final game, there weren't caesans or sebilians in that video.

(potential spoiler: Or maybe it wasn't even a reaper, after all chrysalids from original game didn't look kind of monster to breed with xenomorh kind of breeding, I just assumed it was because it reminded me of zergs and since reapers too apparently have hives according to kickstarter stretch goals poll plus it was only really monstrousness one of them. Maybe they are actually the weird looking ones :P)

Edited by XenoMask

Actually I don't think it ruined anything.

I was already pretty much expecting something called the reaper that acts like a chrysalid to look a bit like a tyranid :P

I also didn't mention what kind of tyranid.

Was I talking about a zoanthrope or maybe a genestealer or a lictor?