[V8.0 Ground Combat] Grenade explosion crash.

I've been getting strange intermittent problems when throwing grenades.

Usually it crashes, but also had the game freeze after the alien turn, and had it 'hang' for about 20 seconds before running the explosion animation.

In the case of the hang and crashes, it occured when the grenade hit the ground (when it hung, the grenade was visible on the transformer box)

So far, it only occurs with throwing frag grenades at scenery objects (usually a fence or transformer box).

Aha. I just got a crash doing this too. Took me a while but I did. Hmm. No idea what's causing this - I've logged it. Hopefully we'll get the crash dump setup for the next build and that'll let us identify these annoying bugs pretty quickly, but in the meantime I'll see if the ground combat coder can fix this up.

I just had a crash when I shot one of the big fuel containers. The bullet hit the container but I saw no explosion as the crash occured. I believe this could be the same bug and could be to do with explosions in general.

Just a few notes which may or may not help to determine the cause:

1. There was a civilian nearby who was likely to be in the blast radius.

2. I believe my hunter would have been right on the edge of the radius, possibly just inside it.

3. The Container was near 2 buildings, the blast would have damaged both buildings.