Making the alpha a bit more functional

Since v 9.5 was released, I've enjoyed a much more stable xenonauts experience, cudos to that :).

But today I got to thinking how you could make the alpha more stable and functional post 9.5. Most CTDs I get now are from trying to do a tactical mission on downed UFOs that dont have maps yet. So maybe an idea would be to code them to crash into the sea untill such maps are ready in a future release?

Yeah, if there's specific issues then you can report them. Other than that we sorta have to just muddle through, because it's kinda a waste of time to fix bugs in unfinished code (or unfinished parts of the game), so expect the stability to decrease again post V9.5 as we start adding new features.

Once the game is in beta most of the crashes should dry up again as we go through this bugfixing process prior to / during the beta.

Chris how much of a change is it to invert the starting state of the TGL RF button? So that it shows the ground floor from the start and shows the full buildings/roofs after pressing it once?

It might not be intuitive enough for people playing the demo for the first time, judgeing by some bug reports. =P