Translation project-Brazil Projeto de tradução- Brasil XCE

Lixneverbr

Tradução está em 75%, me desculpem pela demora , sempre que espero termina-la o meu PC tem um ''Ataque de raiva'' e alguma coisa da problema.

ENGLISH:Translation is at 75%,sorry for the delay,whenever i hope to end it my PC has an ''Attack of Rage'' and something of the problem.

Edited by Lixneverbr
Status report :c

9 minutes ago, Solver said:

Como eu disse antes - se há uma tradução completa, incluindo os poucos novo X: cordas CE, e Lore +, eu vou ser feliz para enviar este com X: CE se você concorda.

Do I agree? Of course, as soon as I finish translating the files (which is a great journey) I'll send them to you Ok?

By all means :)

The best thing to do is to post the translation also as a standalone mod so that people can get it no matter what version of the game they have. Look at the French translation for an example of how it can be done very well:

Once again, good luck to you with the translation - it's a lot of work and the dedication is to be respected.

On 27/08/2017 at 2:53 PM, Solver said:

Por todos os meios :)

A melhor coisa a fazer é publicar a tradução também como um mod autônomo para que as pessoas podem obtê-lo, não importa qual versão do jogo que eles têm. Olhe para a tradução francesa para um exemplo de como isso pode ser feito muito bem:

Mais uma vez, boa sorte para você com a tradução - é um monte de trabalho e a dedicação deve ser respeitada.

Thanks again 

Edited by Lixneverbr