Sign in to follow this  
spriksprak

[X:CE 0.34 Unofficial] Weapon and Wounded animations missing in GC

Encountered a problem in ground combat:

-'Nauts & Aliens start firing animation but reset to stance after approx a second, projectiles still continue firing - most visible with burst fire.

-Wounds cause numbers and wound sound but no animation/reaction to hit.

-Running with mods but have narrowed down to being present when X:CE settings is switched to active in modding tool.

-Experimented with an earlier version of X:CE and (despite crashes) this bug wasn't present.

Thoughts?

Encountered a problem in ground combat:

-'Nauts & Aliens start firing animation but reset to stance after approx a second, projectiles still continue firing - most visible with burst fire.

-Wounds cause numbers and wound sound but no animation/reaction to hit.

-Running with mods but have narrowed down to being present when X:CE settings is switched to active in modding tool.

-Experimented with an earlier version of X:CE and (despite crashes) this bug wasn't present.

Thoughts?

I can vouch for number 1. Especially noticeable with xenonaut LMGs.

For 1. one, they just reset when the bullet fired. I tested this about the bullet timing and if you make it fire after for example 5 second, the animation works as intended.

This animation bugs happen time to time. Sometimes they are working sometimes not. But yes i can confirm this bug too..

Hi,

Realise this is a necro - have just picked the game back up and can still see this bug is an issue. Any idea what's causing this? Was this ever registered as a report or did I miss something?