Cant load stun rockets into rocket launcher?

OK. The issue in that save game is that Linnea Lund doesn't have enough TU to reload the rocket launcher. I think it needs 40 and her base TU is only 37.

It's not a bug, but I've bumped up the minimum TU stat of every new soldier to be 40+ for the next build. If they're not overloaded then they should be able to operate all of the basic weapons without any problems.

Also, there should be a difference between time based actions and Time Unit based actions. Time units are supposed to be some kind of "percentage" but with the difference that movement is not affected by the maximum value. So for 56/65 TU's it's about 86% of the time units. In X-COM this represented that TU's only make you faster, not a better aimer.

*addition* which of course makes you frustrated that some weapons require 80% of your time units to aim with, which still means that extra time units make you faster (but your weapon does not fire faster).

Edited by ToXeye

No, reloading is a flat number. I think we originally intended to make it a % but it was omitted from the changes somehow. Whatever the reason why it didn't happen, it's probably a big enough balance change that we shouldn't change it before V1.5 (it might have more unintended behaviour than we expect).

Regarding the rockets, I am wondering if the game is adding the move costs for the rockets onto the reload cost. So maybe it costs 35TU to reload the weapon but then it costs +10 TU for moving the rocket from your backpack to your hand too. If so, maybe we should reduce the rocket launcher reload cost some more.

EDIT - hmmm, that's exactly what's happening. The quick reload slot costs 35 TU to reload a rocket, but to do it manually from the backpack costs 52 TU. *sigh*