[Suggestion] Could the accuracy formulae for grenades be altered?

Max_Caine

llunak pointed out to me today that the accuracy formulae for grenades is hardcoded to be a direct function of strength. This was a bummer, because that meant the smart grenades I had made less than smart but then that's my fault for not checking things properly. Would it be possible at some point for the accuracy formulae for grenades to be altered so that the accuracy stat can be optionally taken into account? Allowing for specific accuracy bonuses/maluses for grenade-class weapons would help to simulate that some hand-thrown weapons are better designed to be thrown than others. I'd imagine that something like a javelin or a throwing knife would be more accurate than a grenade, but a block of c4 or a stick of dynamite would be far less accurate.

Edited by Max_Caine

I would also love to see the grenade fly animation slowed down. As it is now, it's often almost impossible to see if a grenade was thrown or where it landed.

Does the projectile speed not do anything for 'nades? I've never tried altering it, but I would have thought this would have worked.

(I would like to see variable accuracy for 'nades too).