congrats chris

Hello chris

congrats in your new game

I have played it for 12 h and it is a wonderfull game despite my complaints ( or feedback as i choose to name it )

if we look at the original ufo....year 1990 i think... i played it last year....i coulnt belive the bad graphics etc

this is a proper remake you could have done more with a couple million extra....but i have no complaints

you have done an historical work where no-one has done in 20 years+

a word about marketing..... dont sell the game on steam discounted ....ever.....

i have PC GAMER SUBSCRIPTION........i havent read about this game.....you need to market it hard........

i would be very dissapointed it this game doesnt sell 1 million copies......, only cos you deserve it , your team deserve it....specially the AI guy.....but the rest too....

I hope you forgive the tone of some of my posts.... i was trying to be hard for a game that is more than a game....it is a legacy, it is history....... and i hope it gets you rich (and your team).

a question....... so far how much net revenue you got so far...., what are your projections??......

you need marketing, and f*** the new x-com/UBISOFT ....looks pretier but it is not the same....

you know what you have to do for next project.........what franchise has been overlooked and obsolite????? , and for 2 years they are trying to make an MMO without story and browser game........spending minimun and pay as you win..... what a joke.....time for some chris brain......time to correct an overlooked franchise......

we all know what is it .....

that is your next project...get a license or not.......depends of revenue.......but you can make it without license

we dont care if it is called ellenium or alenium.

we dont care if it is called PPC or anything else ....

thanks man....i hoPe to help in your next kickstarter

cyllan

Ps we should call you chris roberts.....just cos the insane money he made with wing commander games.......( were they that good, what is he up to these days????....i never played the games FYI.....)

Edited by cyllan