Some minor geographical mistakes.

I have noticed some geographical mistakes on the map. The first is that the game says that Greece is part of the Middle East, which is false, Greece is part of Europe. The second is,, according to the game, Egypt is part of Africa, which again is false because Egypt is part of the Middle East.

Here is a map of Europe:

map-of-europe-black-and-white-labeledfree-printable-maps-of-europe-xlthziwu.gif

and here is a link to the "Middle East" wiki page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East

map-of-europe-black-and-white-labeledfree-printable-maps-of-europe-xlthziwu.gif

map-of-europe-black-and-white-labeledfre

@GeorgePaul - The designers weren't trying to set the funding boundaries according to some official standard. They are set to a certain contiguous geographic area that made sense for funding source and air coverage. Greece is much closer to the Middle East than England, so they put it in the Middle East funding zone. I think you'll find other funding zones that don't match the technical definition of certain geographic areas. Nobody is picking on Greece.

Edited by StellarRat

@GeorgePaul - The designers weren't trying to set the funding boundaries according to some official standard. They are set to a certain contiguous geographic area that made sense for funding source and air coverage. Greece is much closer to the Middle East than England, so they put it in the Middle East funding zone. I think you'll find other funding zones that don't match the technical definition of certain geographic areas. Nobody is picking on Greece.

True.

Parts of southern United States are considered "central america" by the game. Although I know some Texans who would vehemently disagree.