Multiple Reaper spawn [1.06]

Something interesting happened on a mission last night. I was responding to a downed UFO and saw a reaper impregnate (saw only the blood animation) and exit a house. I had a hunter with a pulse laser and decided to turn that hunter into mush.

I also blew up the house partially and from that house three reapers spawned. thing is, at least, two were in the same location of the map, call it same cell.

In the aftermath I only saw one blood stain in the house, so there was only one zombie there

Not sure if this is a bug or working as intended, I understood that zombies only spawned a one reaper, or the multiple spawn is a possibility? (playing on the easy difficulty that would seem overkill in extreme)

I have this problem too, except it's like this:

- See a zombie.

- Machine-gun said zombie, e.g. with a Hunter.

- Kill the zombie, turning it into a reaper, then kill the reaper (with the same burst of machine-gun bullets).

- Get the death animation for the reaper, superimposed over a standing reaper. There is now an untargetable reaper there - it has an icon for "visible alien", and that icon centers the screen on it, but it doesn't highlight in red, and targeting cursors won't pop up when you mouse over it.

I haven't tried force-firing on the "second" reaper to see if bullets etc. will interact with it. It does become targetable as normal after it gets a chance to move... but since "letting a reaper move" = "getting a soldier turned into a zombie"...

Provided you've not actually shot the zombie before saving the game, it'll update all existing games.

that is good to know.

An additional question, if you can, if pulping a zombie, will it still spawn a reaper? I am asking from a game logic pov, if something pulps the body, shouldn't it pulp the body of the reaper too?