[V1.05 HF] Cant'use stairs or chose path up the stairs

Hi

Like in my previous bug report the bug is casued by an object from your team(eather hunter or soldier) standing behind the bulding in wich Iam trying to climb stars. So in save there is soldier trying to climb stars but he can only rach first tile then no mater what u cant chose path to reach next floor unless u move hunter away from that bulding then no problem.

I've had the same issue from time to time, and I'm pretty sure it's because there's either a civilian or an alien (although I literally have never seen an alien inside the second floor of a Earth building) standing at the top that you can't see for some unknown reason. After I end my turn, there's movement in that space, and it's accessible the following.

My issue would be why we can't see whatever it is when we are looking right up the staircase. I'm pretty sure I'm right about why it's happening, and it would be nice to at least be able to have a line of sight upwards.