[V1.02 Experimental] Game doesn't center on dropship when loading ground mission

Whenever I load a ground combat mission, the game loads just fine for the first few moments (screen with loading bar). Then I see the dropship and every soldier on the ramp is facing towards the innards of the chopper. Then the screen shifts, showing nothing but fog of war. The pop-up screen shows (if you have pop-ups enabled that is) and you can click it away safely. The screen is focused on the fog of war (all blackness) instead of the dropship, but you can scroll the screen back manually or by selecting one of the soldiers using the UI.

Not a terrible bug at all, the game works. :) It's just a tad confusing.

Tested this on 1.01 and 1.02 experimental. Tried both pop-ups on and off, different difficulty levels (just to be sure). Screenshots didn't work out, because it doesn't show the "reversed facing of the soldiers" and a picture of the fog of war is not really special.

TLDR: It seems like the camera doesn't center on the dropship when the mission is loaded. Minor niggle, just pointing it out for completeness' sake.

I've also experienced few seconds of full blackness around Charlie where all the units face NW even when Charlie entrance is the other way at the beginning of the mission. Few seconds later, units take their right orientation and LOS updates.