[v1.01 GC] reaper cloned... and not through the usual method

This is a weird one.

A zombie was coming my way, i killed him and the reaper took his place, i fired at the reaper with a few guys, and kept getting unlucky so had to blow him up even though i wanted the corpse.

Shot at him with laser cannon on hunter, the silly vehicle blew up the minor obstacle right in front of him and took off half his own health, immediately at that moment another little alien spotted indicator popped up.

Clicking either indicator jumped to exact same spot so i figured it was just an innocuous bug.

Imagine my surprise when during alien turn a reaper ran at me leaving another reaper behind in the exact tile he had just moved from!

Needless to say my soldiers were equally surprised, but luckily they didn't have that much longer to worry about anything.

I really wish i had not started on ironman just now :P

This may be related to the bug where soldiers without lethal wounds die(which seems to be also caused by hunter splash damage.)

It sounds like you actually had two reapers standing on the same tile instead of a bugged single reaper, but I could be wrong. Either way you'd think that might be a collision issue or map issue forcing collision in that particular spot.

Funny enough I remember the same thing in TFTD too, killing an alien and still having one standing in the same tile, even though I couldn't do the same thing with my units.