switch unlimited ammo to producible

m42orion

sorry if i made duplicated post, but i did not find the corect answer.

I would like to change unlimited ammo in all vanila soldier weapons to productible for some price. I change status in items.xml from unlimited to normal (balistic, laser, plasma ..... ammo item). Set the price for sell, then i set man-hours and price in manufactures.xml, but nothig happend - i have 0 ammo for each type of weapons, but in manufacture screen i did not se option tu produce it. Its posible to do this without aplaying some mods to vanila game ? May be i need modify some other files or lua scripts ?

thanks for answer

Orion

So, seems to be some problem, with multiplication of lasercells if i came back from GC, my amount of laser cells was increased !!??? I think that number of laser cells equiped to soldiers adds to amount on the stock in the base ..... have you someone with this some experience ????

I seem to remember reading on another thread that ammo clips are only lost if they are fully depleted, so if your soldiers didn't actually use a full clip all their ammunition would have gone back to the stores.

Thanks kabill for reply, but problem is that i had 10 clips equiped with soldier and 23 clips on the stock. After GC i had 10 clips equiped and 33 on the stock ?? I did not understand why ? I think that the same problem as medipack charge in the xenophopia mod ....

So, i made some test - On stock 0 cells + 1 soldier with laser riffle + 2 cells on belt , go to GC mission, then I abort mission (the same occure as GC normaly finish). After aborting mission i found 3 cels on stock and still full laser riffle + 2 cells on belt (6 cells together). Its strange .......if u using some mods with limited ammo, u have not this problems ???

Using Vanila 1.9

still testing - problem is not in ammos items, but in weapon. If I equip unloadet laserrifle after ending mission is weapon loaded and on stock is +1 lasercell. Where is implemented AI for automatics reloading and auto equiping items after GC missions ? Nobody help me ? Its look like's that i am asking secrets questins :-)