Valkyrie problem!!

I'm getting pretty upset with these updates breaking my saved games. They SAY it doesnt, but 1.07 threw a bug in there where I couldnt target UFOs for a few days. What happened? I lost a TON of funding and had to restart the game.

This time...I finally build a Valkyrie. Great, but when I assign teammembers to it and then try to ARM them, it says "no soldiers present at base..."!!! WTF?!!

Doesnt matter how many I assign and doesnt matter if I unassign them.

There is a specific bug thread for the "no soldier at base" issue and I think there is a workaround.

For the issue with targeting UFOs, was it related to the fact that if you were clicking on the UFO there was no popup window coming up?

Should be fixed now.

Also, "breaking saves" refers literally to breaking the save games so they can't even be loaded, which used to happen almost every new build prior to release. When we say the update doesn't break save games, that's what we're referring to.

Sorry guys...yeah, I understand you Chris. This game just takes SOOO long to play, that the last time (yes, no pop-up window when targeting UFO) it "broke", I was pretty angry....and then rolling along and BAM...another bug, but as I posted on Steam, how I got around that was that I had to leave 1 person in a Charlie and then decommission the Charlie. If I wasnt able to do that, I think I would have stopped playing after all the hours I put it.

BUT!!!! I LOVE your game, your hard work and the dedication your team brings to your fans. I ALWAYS mention this when I post on other Early Access posts....Thank guys.