Geoscape Balance - V22 Experimental 5

A belated thread to discuss the balance in V22 Experimental 5.

The only change to the Geoscape was a pretty major rework to the Autoresolve formula for the air combat - it now takes into account weapon ammo level, combatant health and fuel level (if below 15%). Let us know if it is better than the previous one.

Something which came up here:

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/9788-e22-5-hf-Geoscape-1-Foxtrot-vs-1-Corvette-Autoresolve-100-win?p=107811#post107811

The revised autoresolve calculation seems to have made the chances of winning go up compared with previous builds. Given that the intent seems to have been to simulate negative circumstances, such that for example, a single Condor or Foxtrot with alenium weapons can down a Corvette with no risk of failure. Presumably this is unintentional?

Looks like I will be completing my V22.5 run with 2 Aerial terror missions, 0 Ground terror missions, 2 Alien base missions (mediums), 0 Base defense missions, ~100 downed UFOs, ~75 crashed UFO missions, 3 landed UFO missions.

I have 3 bases, 2 with battleship-combat ready dropships, all with at least 3 Marauders, and 2 workshops.

Just for comparison with the anticipated experience on Veteran.