[v 9.0 Ground Combat] Using grenades

When using grendades:

1 - I Arm and trow grenade at an Alien - there is no explosion, but the grenade disapare from soldiers hand

2 - I go to inventory and equip soldier with new grenade; Soldier turn Southwest and freezes - that is I am not able to move him even if it show path and cost of movment

--O--

(I can't see that others have mentioned this bug)

Edited by oracle1990
SouthWEST not SouthEast...

When using grendades:

1 - I Arm and trow grenade at an Alien - there is no explosion, but the grenade disapare from soldiers hand

2 - I go to inventory and equip soldier with new grenade; Soldier turn Southwest and freezes - that is I am not able to move him even if it show path and cost of movment

--O--

(I can't see that others have mentioned this bug)

got the same problem.

tried to launch a flare inside the UFO back entrance, animation played but no flare inside the ufo.

launched a second one on the same square of that, same end.

now i equip a grenade to toss inside, on the very same square inside the UFO, it plays the throwing animation, then the soldier becomes invisible, only the shadow on his square is visible.

when i tried to re-equip the shotgun on that soldier, he just reappeared but was also BLOCKED on place, repeatedly doing firing animation.