Squad completely replenishing supplies on the dropship between missions

This isn't a bug but a rather annoying feature at the moment. Is it preferred to be this way by the majority that there is no complaining about it?

Currently soldiers completely reset their gear to the moment you armed them when you sent the dropship to its first mission. Every mission you do with that single fly-off, you get completely new shields, clips, even evaporated weapons restock completely at the hands of the original holder.

When they tried to have the game remember your ammo amounts and the like very wierd things started happening. This was the workaround & I think they said fixing it was going to be very difficult, since its only minor its been left this way. Just imagine your dropship has a small resupply locker in it ;P

I think you should have limited ammo and weapons like in the original XCom. I mean, you have to buy more.

Yeah, UFO: Afterlight has a similar mechanic. You have to produce all weapons, ammo, and equipment. You can then cram a bunch of stuff in your UFO/Dropship, and your soldiers will replenish their loadout when they enter the ship, and the ship will replace lost/taken items when it reaches the base.

Well, but still nothing is better than XCom: Apocalypse in that aspect. I really dont know why not many people like it or talk about it. This game still is the best XCom to me and the only one on the series that successfully took a different way than the original game and did it with great gameplay success (my personal view, of course).

Well, but still nothing is better than XCom: Apocalypse in that aspect. I really dont know why not many people like it or talk about it. This game still is the best XCom to me and the only one on the series that successfully took a different way than the original game and did it with great gameplay success (my personal view, of course).

I actually bought X-COM: UFO Defense, X-COM: Terror from the Deep, and X-COM: Apocalypse yesterday. I'm loving them all, and they've aged well imo. I really like Apocalypse for it's change of pace, though I haven't put too much time into it since I wanted to go in order. When I searched XCOM: Apocalypse on various forums, I was pretty surprised when most people disliked it.

I've really liked all the XCom-likes, though if I had to put them in order of favorite to least favorite:

1. Xenonauts

2. UFO: Afterlight

3. X-COM: UFO Defense

4. X-COM: Apocalypse

5. X-COM: Terror from the Deep

6. UFO: Alien Invasion

I actually bought X-COM: UFO Defense, X-COM: Terror from the Deep, and X-COM: Apocalypse yesterday. I'm loving them all, and they've aged well imo. I really like Apocalypse for it's change of pace, though I haven't put too much time into it since I wanted to go in order. When I searched XCOM: Apocalypse on various forums, I was pretty surprised when most people disliked it.

I've really liked all the XCom-likes, though if I had to put them in order of favorite to least favorite:

1. Xenonauts

2. UFO: Afterlight

3. X-COM: UFO Defense

4. X-COM: Apocalypse

5. X-COM: Terror from the Deep

6. UFO: Alien Invasion

Yeah... honestly I never undestood all the hate against Apocalypse. Kinda... When I first played it I must say I didn't like it, but after some time in it, it's awesome. The most in depth XCom game ever for sure. You do not just care about aliens, but also the city politics, the air battles are amazing and far more complex than any XCom, you have tons of flying vehicles and land vehicles at your disposal, you build your vehicles paylodas like it was small bases and even upgrade their motors, the scenario is fully destructible and structures even collapeses, you can bombard you enemies buildings to the grounds in a fully destructible "world"[city] map, the price of purchased items are dependent of your relations with the producers, if you sell too much of your highly advanced stuff you start to see other organiations using it, you have Megapol "trying" to help you with their pitty crafts... so many cool stuff. The only downside to me is the limited tech tree and it misses more weapons. The end game is kinda dull and repetitive when you start to walk over the aliens.

You're completely right, Victor. The politics, the air battles, the entire strategic layer to the game is amazing. However, the tactical side, the ground combat, is bloody awful. I normally quit my apocalypse campaigns after the third or fourth ground mission. Until then however, I am completely immersed. But I can't play just half a game.

Yeah, the ground battles are more though to get used to it. But I started to like. Do you play it in turn based, right? You can play in real time but it sucks balls...

But I really love the way the machinegun works in that game. Instead of a burst shot, you have a very low TU cost shot with poor accuracy. You can just hold the button and machinegun the hell out of your enemies! This weapons stay useful until the end of the game 'cause it can deal so much damage in close quarters!

I may be the only person who loved this game... I will find the devs and hug them.