Old Preorder Sent to Wrong Desura Account

Hello there :)

Awhile back, (on July 24th to be precise) I placed a 30 dollar preorder. I just recently got an email from Desura saying I could claim my preorder. When I went to the link it said it had been gifted to someone else however. Closer reading of the email says it was sent to a different Desura username, one that certainly seems like one I would use, but I am sure it was so old that I dont remember even creating it.

I have since made a new Desura account and gotten to buying several things on it. Is there anyway to transfer my preorder to the new account? I have already confirmed my preorder through this site using the email and transaction ID method.

Any help would be appreciated :). I will provide any details you need including email, transaction id, paypal info ect.

I was registered on the old forums if that matters.

The gift was given to you by e-mail address, so that account probably shares the e-mail address of your PayPal account. You can try to restore access to your account via whatever mechanism Desura has (forgotten password, etc), and contact them and ask them to transfer it.

If all else fails, I'm sure Chris would be happy to help, but the logical course of action seems to be to contact Desura.