[V21 Stable Candidate Hotfix 1] Floor block

I've had the same problem (V21 Stable Candidate Hotfix) - I won't bother to upload another picture as it doesn't add anything, but I do have one as well as a save if anyone wants to see it.

My floor blocks have appeared in 2 missions in a rowon the same type of UFO as above. I've only seen this since the hotfix, but it's possible that when playing the v21 stable candidate that I didn't get as far as this type of UFO before I got the hotfix. Not sure. Never saw it on v20 stable, and I didn't play any experimental builds prior to the V21 stable candidate.

The UFO is, btw, the cruiser.

And in my case its central room is totaly devastated to the point where i see grass/sand tiles instead of normal UFO floor. Is it ok?

I can imagine an impact that could do that kind of damage, but i wonder why alien devices are still in place? Kinda weird to see a drive laying on the grass.

The same floor blocks can be seen in landed carrier mission.

EDIT: destroyed main gate/door of the carrier is displayed as a solid and just slightly scratched one, but it does not block LOS or animate if passed through/right-clicked.

Edited by Okim