Upkeep cost vs funding money

Trance

Hello again, i wish to discuss this topic (again i think) with the rest of the community regarding the upkeep costs in general:

To get you a general idea on what are my manteinance cost:

11ca48w.jpg

This, roughly x3 since i usually build 3 bases, its a lot but fortunately i still gain some good money from the airstrikes that keep me floating, but still the funding money is not enough and is 95% irrelevant and ill explain why and what happens in details :

2uhwb3l.jpg

This is my previous month payday and as you can see, they money i got will be used to pay the maintenance costs, now ... considering that still i dont quite understand why certain country no matter how many UFO i shootdown they are still indifferent (Middle East for example, i got my main base there), or worse they got into a Bad status, hell, i eradicated a Alien base in North Africa and not even a thanks, so umh, someone else that got this feeling ? like being in the edge and unsure on where to spend the dosh ?

Yes, alien bases give you a hit to funding/relations for every day they're active. That's one way you can tell one is active and in which region is by looking for that decrease.

I believe the cap per region is double the starting funding. Or at least it was previously.