(V20 Hotfix) Groundfight Alien terror against a Town hardcore

Mh today i made a Mission , Aliens attacked a City , oc i send my dropship with soldiers.

My soldiers are nearly maxed in states after many many Missions , the have the game best possible Equipt, so i was optimistic to save the civile people but,

this Mission is realy hard my ship landed and i was instant in fire from Minimum 10 Aliens all the time.

i needed to retreat more and more had many dead soldiers , no way to save someone.

all Aliens on the map moved to me and i found no other way than to hide behind my dropship all the time.

after many rounds and many dead soldiers i won , but not moved one meter.

At end i killed 33 Aliens !!

inclusive a Preator Leader and 5 or 6 heavy drones

all civils are dead oc

maybe is not a bug but in my opinion a little bit to hard for this type of Mission

thx :-)

The balancing is initially being done on a single difficulty mode.

Once that is complete then the other difficulty modes will be set from that base.

There have been changes in the experimental branch that should mean you aren't swamped at the dropship in terror missions as well so you should at least be able to think about leaving the area in the later versions!